The maximum size of this painting is about :
30 inch x 40 inch or 76 cm x 101 cm
This is an original digital art painting, LIMITED EDITION ( 3 copies only ).
A Museum Quality Print on premium matte canvas.
All paintings are dated and signed, to ensure its collectible value.
Copyright © Nikos Adamamas (adni18) all rights reserved.
The PRICES of all digital paintings are from USD 230-350,
depending on the dimensions of the painting,
all paintings can be ordered at any smaller proportional dimention.
Risk-free, 100% secure payment with SSL certificate / PAYPAL
Contact the artist for the specific price of your chosen painting.
Please don't forget to indicate the title of the painting you are interested.
TERMS OF SALE
Shipment cost is included in the price. The painting canvas is rolled and shipped in a tube container.
The painting will be shipped within 2-5 days after the order.
IF there are any customs taxes or fees will be paid by the buyer, I hope not.
If for any reason you need to return, with your own expences, your order and get a refund,
the product must be in the exact same condition it was received.
Please note that the refund is 75% of the price, the rest 25% are the expenses that can not be refunded.